Sunday, October 12, 2008

The American Dream (Part 2)

Remember Gentle Reader, one  true voice rings louder than a crowd!

Gentle reader,

 In Michigan there are those who would stop people who have lost their homes from voting Hmmm who could that be? Try the initials GOP.

And here in Indiana the Governor (running for reelection) who has cut spending to those homeless people and cut health care for 1000's says that he intends to privatize the whole system. More graft?

Since I lost my job through Indiana's "right to work law" which states that an employer can fire anyone without cause, It's quite popular if you can't afford to send jobs overseas to send them to Indiana (a red state)! I suffered a massive heart attack and lost 1/3 of my heart and a lung! 

Why don't we demand that these "public servants" work for the same wages that we do?

 Am I mad? No Gentle Reader, for I know the expression that my father told me. When good people stand up for transparency in Government then the vermin will scurry for the darkness.  

 It's time to send a message heard round the world. That is, all Americans  Red, Blue, or neutral want Government to be fair and balanced. If they can't they don't get to go to Washington anymore.

Those in Washington are neither dedicated rightist or dedicated leftist  they are just dedicated to staying there!

The Fault is not only with Wall Street as some  politicians would like you to believe, for it was congress who deregulated the system to begin with and when you lost your home you could see the "fat cats" getting rich (which is OK as long as they don't steal from someone to do it). The Prime mover and shaker of de regulation who wrote the laws was a Republican and adviser to Senator John McCain, Phil Graham a ex senator and lobbyist for the  Big Banking System! 

 I am just saying, get to know your Government!

 Love, 

Denis   

P.S. Next  Time I'll share with you details of how at least in this State Politicians play fast and loose with the people that are sworn to protect and serve. How I lost my job, home and all health benefits among other things. I know that many of you have similar stories. Am I a patriot ask those soldiers who I trained in the VietNam conflict (heroes all)!

 

 

foreclosed-homes-notice-of-intent-to-foreclose-on-a-home-issued-by-bank

No comments: