Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Black Hole"

 

Steven Hawkings says....

Gentle Reader,
 


What do you know about black Holes?  Many of you know a lot more than you think! I mean you write for others to read and it goes into the Black Hole called the ENTER NET (Sorry I can't resist). I know about Black holes. I write each day and most of you stop in once in a while so that I need to present to you a thought complete in one sitting. Sometimes it's not possible, sooooooo bare with at times.
O foolish Bloggers, who has bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
 
 

Translation: "O foolish Bloggers, who has bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?"
 
You started well but where have you gone? Why aren't you standing up for the things you know are right?  If your a Christian Where is your Paul?  (your spiritual leader, Now your pastor doesn't count) the person who led you to Christ! Where is your Timothy? The one your leading into further truth.  What are you doing on the Enter Net? And why?
 
Let me leave you with this Gentle Reader:

A great and wise man once called one of his workmen to him saying, "Go into the far country and build for me a house. The decisions of planning and of actual construction will be yours, but remember, I shall come to accept your work for a very special friend of mine."

And so the workman departed with a light heart for his field of labor. Material of all kinds was plentiful here, but the workman had a mind of his own. "Surely," he thought, "I know my business. I can use a bit of inferior materials here and cheat on my workmanship a little there, and still make the finished work look good. Only I will know that what I have built has weaknesses."

And so, at last the work was completed and the workman reported back to the great and wise man. "Very good," he said. "Now remember that I wanted you to use only the finest materials and craftsmanship in this house because I wanted to make present of it? My friend, you are the one I had you build it for. It is all yours."

How much like man. He comes to earth a stranger. He has his free agency. He may build as he likes. But on the morning of his resurrection he will receive what he has built for an eternal home and habitation.

Gentle Reader,
I love each of you and want only the best for you but you need to help! We are all called to be great Saints don't miss the opptunity!
 
Dennis

Priceless Privileges

Isn't it strange that princes and kings,
And clowns that caper in sawdust rings,
And common folk like you and me,
Are Builders for eternity?

To each is given a bag of tools,
A shapeless mass and a book of rules,
And each must fashion ere life is flown,
A stumbling block or a stepping stone.

 

 

No comments: