Friday, January 04, 2008

The Big House


A wise man builds a big house for all to see. A man living on his south side walks to the edge of the land the house sets on but because how the trees around the house are planted the man can only see the south side of the big house.
The master of the big house comes out and speaks to the man who came from the south. “Enter my house I have a door on the south side there which is all ways unlock and there is food on the table inside for you to eat.”

The south side man speaks to the master of the house “not today I have to go out to the town square later but maybe another day but can I at least take a picture of your big house to show my friends” the master speaks to the south side men “yes you may take a picture of my house.”

A man living on his north side walks to the edge of the land the house sets on but because how the trees around the house are planted the man can only see the north side of the big house.

The master of the big house comes out and speaks to the man who came from the north. “Enter my house I have a door on the north side there which is all ways unlock and there is food on the table inside for you to eat.”

The north side man speaks to the master of the house “not today I have to go out to the town square later but maybe another day but can I at least take a picture of your big house to show my friends” the master speaks to the north side men “yes you may take a picture of my house.”

The man living on his east side walks to the edge of the land the house sets on but because how the trees around the house are planted the man can only see the east side of the big house.

The master of the big house comes out and speaks to the man who came from the east. “Enter my house I have a door on the east side there which is all ways unlock and there is food on the table inside for you to eat.”

The east side man speaks to the master of the house “not today I have to go out to the town square later but maybe another day but can I at least take a picture of your big house to show my friends” the master speaks to the east side men “yes you may take a picture of my house.”

A man living on his west side walks to the edge of the land the house sets on but because how the trees around the house are planted the man can only see the west side of the big house.

The master of the big house comes out and speaks to the man who came from the west. “Enter my house I have a door on the west side there which is all ways unlock and there is food on the table inside for you to eat.”

The west side man speaks to the master of the house “not today I have to go out to the town square later but maybe another day but can I at least take a picture of your big house to show my friends” the master speaks to the west side men “yes you may take a picture of my house.”

The four man met at the town square to share with each other of the great house they are saw. The south side man said’s the house is red, the north side man said’s the house is white, the east side man said’s the house is blue, and the west side man said’s the house is green.

Each man comes out with their picture but none will take time to see the other’s men picture and they begin to fight until the man who runs the town square came out and put them in jail. All four man are took to see the judge.

The judge is the master of the great house they all have a picture of their view while the judge listens to each man he holds his peace until the day of the next court day but lets all four men go home. After many years have past all four man must show up to court.

Each men shows the judge their pictures to prove who was right and the judge looks with sad eyes and speaks “none of you have ever visited my house after I welcome you in with a open heart.”

It gets very quite in the court room them the judges speaks “none of you have saw the true color of my house because my house is the house of many colors. So I give you life in that little jail which a day was hard for you to deal with years ago.”

This is a story written to show people how one sided they can be when it comes to understanding God’s love.

No comments: