Thursday, November 01, 2007

Top 10 Reasons

Warning: These next 10 or so post are about why I believe that Religion/church is no longer the a relevant place to go for Christians or for that matter for anyone who sincerely desires a Spiritual Awaking in America. This does not mean EVERY church is altogether a place to be avoided. But you should not park your brain at the door and accept everything said or done there . We are told in Holy Scripture “Come out from among them and be ye separate ” Many real believers have left the Organizational church and opted for a fellowship the way God intended. I for one have talked with literally 100's of churches so called that have no concept of what “real Christianity” is all about. If these next blogs entries offend. Ask yourself why? Perhaps what I say in love is the same thing Jesus said in the Jewish Temple. Wake up and Grow and then Go America. This is may take on what you should look for or to avoid. I apologize in advance for those who have such a limited understanding of Scripture. To the Pastors that I have talked with this is a Wake up call for all of us who have been chosen by God to speak up and out. No churches or Pastors have been harmed in these blog entries (except for those who need to get on their knees and beg God to forgive them)

Christian_Confessionsl

10 Reason to stay away from Religion /Church

#10

 Gentle Reader,

When I see what passes for Christianity around me it's a wonder that God's grace isn't totally exhausted! We have not "real" Christianity but in fact "Churchianity" that is to say what passes for a belief system has been so tainted by avarice, self centeredness, lying (and not to just to one another but to themselves as well "I a good Christian" because I give my tithe to the church and yet ignore the poverty of brothers and sisters right next door! "MT 23:13  But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
MT 23:14  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation." Am I the only one that sees what is taking place in our last bastion of Hope"?

What should be the place where you can receive truth you receive watered down, stale the ghost of it's former self under the guise of being with it or Gen X or some such tripe which makes me think of that soap opera "As the stomach turns" 

I have churches that contact me from all over and I see no difference in what they want. They begin by telling me that that want someone conversant with the Bible in the first statement and in the next several paragraphs they tell me that they already have made up their minds what the Bible teaches on every subject! Duh! After 30+ years I learn every day something new and I study in original languages!  They have no Spiritual understanding and truly I have meet self proclaimed Pagans who are more in tune with God that many Christians! What's  that tell you? But here we have a group (Church want to be) stating that they have every understanding on every subject. They want some one to be a figure head not someone who will tell them the truth. They don't want the truth of the Bible, they want to feel good about living just they way they do and believe the way they believe "Don't confuse me with the facts preacher, my mind is already made up" I was told by one one deacon.

 What's worse we have T.V. Preachers who tell you to send money and God will bless you because He wants you to have a new house, car and all the money all you have to do is send "seed faith" to show God that you are sincere! Duh. if God is God does He need you money? I don't think so. But some greedy unchristian group wants to scam you for all you have and then will tell you you don't have enough "faith" ( Forsaking  all I Take Him)!

Next time we'll look and #9 reason to stay away from Religion/church

 Love, Denis

It's greek to me

 (It's all Greek to me)

No comments: