Wednesday, November 07, 2007

#7 Seminaries

SeminaryHall

Not my seminary but just a photo of another cemetery

Gentle Reader,

Marti has been sick and so I sit by her bedside and contemplate the things that I wish to share. One certainly should ask "why Denis, do you rant against Christians when you say with much convincing arguments that you are also a believer in Christ the peripatetic carpenter from Nazareth?" And I must admit Gentle reader, that this series probably disturbs me much more than it does you.

It is because I care deeply about my faith and then in turn the faith that was "once delivered to all the Saints". I see so much good on every side from those who claim the Name of Christ! And yet I see beyond all of the good to see such ignominy being perpetrated upon those who have no defense. It does not begin in the pew of churches nor even in the pulpit but... in the seminaries. When those with little or no faith try to destroy the faith of those who come to be taught the Word of God.

It is in Seminaries that we have those who want to stop your thinking process until your eyes bleed from the a shear temerity that passes for education (As I always say not all, but so many are disingenuous that the teach the K.I.S.S. method Keep them simply stupid)

I challenged a theologian in residence at Notre Dame University. And what He told me was telling "If I would tell these students the truth I would lose my tenure!" I have been defamed, denied, and discourteously treated simply because I dare to tell the truth. And the truth is Gentle Reader, as the Apostle Paul one said:

"O the depth of the RICHES both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" (Romans 11:33)

It is God gentle Reader, who wants you to grow in Grace and in the Knowledge of Him as He knows you.

And it is Man who wants you to be ignorant of your faith. It becomes sciolism in our seminaries which reaches down to the pulpit and then to the pew in which you sit. No longer are we allowed to study the Scripture with a "critical eye" to see and learn for ourselves what Scripture truly says . We are force fed pablum by those who have never gone beyond "milk themselves! I for one will not stand idly by and allow the unlearned, unenlightened, and unconversant to continue to steal for you what is your God given right to Know Him. 

 I am just one beggar showing another beggar where to find bread pscript

 Denis 

"That I may know Him." Ah, I long to know

Not just a Christ of far-gone years ago;

Nor even reigning on a heavenly throne,

Too high and distant to be really known.

I long to know Him closely; this is how-

Alive-and in this ever-pressing "now";

Communicating His all-conquering power,

A living One, within my heart this hour,

Who now no longer lives from me apart,

But shares His resurrection in my heart.

Others have said

"...a rare and unique gift of being able to take a broad spectrum of subjects in the Word of God which are often profoundly complex and difficult, and unfold them in such a charming and simple way that they become spiritual manna and springs in the desert". Herbert J. Moore, D. Sc. California, USA

"...this un-heard of literature would indeed be a blessing in our country." A. Wigholm Stockholm, Sweden

Your writings are both original in their thought and provocative (not only to say inspiring) in their presentation, and the conclusions are thoroughly evangelical." John R. Brencher, Th.D. Liverpool, England

"...illuminating and refreshing in their originality of thought." Hugh L. Mackintosh, M.D. Ayshire, Scotland

No comments: