Sunday, July 23, 2006

A little letter



Mommy and Daddy
Please don't be so sad,
I miss you so much, too.

It's beautiful here where I am,
But I worry a lot about you.

I sleep with angels watching me,
there's only love up here.
I'm never lonely of afraid
'cause God's so very near.

I walk with angels every day,
They're very kind and sweet.

Don't worry, Mom and Dad,
They hold my hand when
We cross a golden street.
I never cry or hurt myself,
I see rainbows every day.

I play and laugh and sing a lot,
And I hear you both when you pray.

Please Mommy and Daddy,
Don't be mad at God,
You see, he loves me, too.
And even though you're not with me,
I'm really still with you.

Author Unknown
This poem was posted on Infanlos by
Stephanie Wright
Columbus, GA
It was given to her by
A co-worker of her husband.

No comments: