Monday, May 22, 2006

Gentle Reader,

You know I just like a bad penny. Just when you think your shed of me Up I pop. I had planned to quite blogging but in the light of recent events. davinci1 (Duh Vinci code, Angels or Demons and the latest on MSN there is a Jewish fellow who is reading thru the Bible (He doesn't read Hebrew but He calls his blog [get this now Blogging the Bible far so good but then he adds an ignoramus looks at the Bible]

So after a discussion with Marti we agreed that I could come back and write once in a while about the Sad state of what we call Christianity .
So Gentle reader,

What you will get is a Dr Dennis Lite. I cannot promise that you will get college credit for this blog, nor will I be writing every day as I did, (Six blogs a day was just to much) but you will get a chance to se the inner working of a Christian Pastor who understands how you feel knows what you really want.

And best of all I make the Best coffee on the Internet!
Notes for class Grace notes

So sit back or better still roll your computer up to the coffee pot and have a big cup of Dr Denis and join me as I share the Gospel of Grace or what I like to call Christianity for Dummies!Christianity for Dummies

Most people don't understand what Grace is let along are willing to understand how Gopd is God! So lets start there What is Grace?

According to my Franklin (see I don't use a dictionary any longer Grace is unmerited Divine assistance or 2) a short prayer before or after a meal or 3) respite [temporary delay or rest] 4) ease of movement or bearing . But now here is our working definition Favor Just Favor! Grace is God's Salvation for the sinner, and Supply for the saint

No comments: