Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's my potty and...

 

I'll cry if I want to!

Gentle reader,

Do you feel trapped? Sometimes I do! Coffee?
Things are just "peachy" Like my new font? Just got it at Wal-Mart (the saving place Ha!) I like to walk up and down the isles and talk to people " Hey, Did you win the lottery?  you must have I see your shopping at the rich peoples store?!"  Or sometimes I find myself drawn to a little old lady looking afraid and confused "Are you looking for the same thing that I am dear? What are you looking for?" And I proceed to help her find what she needs, so that big old store isn't so frightening anymore and people can be friendly and helpful!
How about you Gentle Reader?   Are you in....
 

"Prison"

It may seem like prison.
At that point you have to choose to make your "prison" experience profitable

The Apostle Paul didn't whine or moan--instead God used him to write many books of the New Testament from a prison cell. Make your "prison" experience profitable.
Sometimes you may find yourself in a situation that is very limiting to you.


Even in limited circumstances, Paul kept on preaching the Gospel-even if he had to write it as a letter from a prison cell.

Prison didn't keep Paul from his calling in Christ Jesus-- Neither can "prison" keep you from your calling.

Don't look at your prison-Instead, look at the calling on your life and do what God has placed in your hand to do toward that calling where you are at--so that you can say with Paul-

"None of these things move me." Acts 20.24 
 
And for the few of you left here are some tings to think about I issue you a challenge to really think about these things

Can you understand these things?


Grace is God's Salvation for the Sinner, Supply for the Saint.

Grace is God's Loving-Kindness for the Loveless, the Loathsome and the Lost


As Messiah Christ is related to Israel
As Head He is related to the Church, which is His body!

Do not confuse the bride (Israel) with the bridegroom (Christ the Head)
You are a member of the body of Christ Not the bride!


In Romans the believer is dead and risen with Christ

In Ephesians he is seated in the heavenlies in Christ


In Acts 19:10 we read And this continued by the space of two Years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks." BUT in 2 Tim. 1:15 we read "This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes." Why was that?

(focus and try again)

 
Till next time, Love to you and your family,

 Denis

 

No comments: