Tuesday, January 31, 2006

There is a call for you



Dear Saints of God,

How is that for a wake up call? Did you know that you are called a Saint? . Hold on get some smelling coffee somebody just fainted! There is that better? maybe I'd better work into this kinda slow. Ok. here what you (we) all see when you look at one another and if you ever do look into a mirror (I mean really look)

7 deadly sins

thats what you see one of these. Why because there is a great war going on and your the prize! The enemy uses three weopons we call them the World, the Flesh and the Devil.

Now some will tell you that you have a free will WRONG! What you have is the freedom to choose. Most of us have a little voice inside our head that if we stop and think will tell us "that;s right!" Or "No that the wrong choice!" the problem is that we don't listen to that little voice often enough "Go away kid, your bothering me, sound familar?"

Well, hold on I need more coffee!.......................................I made tea instead, where was I ? Oh yes. So this major battle is going on bigger than all the wars that have ever been since recorded history.

paintedhatredcolour

It's like a paint ball war the idea is to shoot your foe so that they have to sit it out. Why do you think we have all the problems that we do? Well the ememy wants to to quit, get discouraged, give up and join him against .... you guessed it God!

The difference between a Saint and a sinner is this a Saint will say "Not my will but Thy [God's] will be done While the sinner says "Not thy will but My will be done!" (Thats just what the enemy wants you to choose without a thought about you heavenly Father)

So when is it too late to become a Saint? I don't know! (Didn't see that one coming did you, I don't have all the answers, more question every time I discover an answer I get another question or three. I know this For sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are not under the law, but under grace !

All I can tell you is this I pray for each of you every time I talk to God which is every day all day long. We talk about the state of the state, wars, big things I also complain about little things you know traffic parking places things like that. Why, don't you know that God is my Best Friend? (And yours too if you'll let Him, Remember that freedom to choose thingy ) He cares a lot more about me (and you) than I do.

So now lets take a break and think about this God has called all of us to be Saints How about that Saint Dennis? Nice ring to it don't you think? And not just saints but Great Saints don't miss the opportunity

Remember you are appreciated, you are valued you are loved,

Letter Dennis

BTW Guess who Wins? Give up? Read the Book! Or ask and I 'll tell you.

No comments: