Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Billows of Blessings






There is a river whose streams shall refresh the children of God, and they
shall bring joy and rejoicing unto My people, says the Lord. When My Spirit
shall be poured forth, the waters shall flow even to the edges of the
wilderness, and all flesh shall know that The Lord Yahweh reigns, for His
glory shall be made manifest unto the heathen -- His grace in the midst of
His people!

With power and great glory shall He come. His streams shall break forth in
dry places, and His power shall come upon the weak. They that have thirsted
shall drink to their fill, and they that have languished shall be comforted.


In truth and righteousness have all My words been spoken; for I have power
to speak, and I have power to bring it to pass. With resolute purpose have
I promised, and to the uttermost shall I fulfill.


When you call, I will answer; and while you are yet speaking I will come to
you. Yea, if you seek Me diligently I shall pour My Spirit upon you: you
shall be encompassed in billows of blessing. From Total Love by Frances
Roberts



Years ago, I heard a doctor describe himself as a glorified plumber. He said
that almost all problems in our body stem from a blockage of some kind. It
was his job to find the blockage, remove it and get the flow going again.
His statement has profound truth far beyond the natural body.



I have discovered there are spiritual flows which often become blocked in
our lives for a variety of reasons. A grateful or grace FULL heart will
naturally express itself in billows of thanksgiving and praise. It will be
truly grateful for even the smallest of things, perhaps as simple as a
single piece of toilet paper. When it becomes difficult to be thankful or
express appreciation to God or to those around us, we are certainly in
spiritual trouble. As in the natural body, when something is clogged up, our
lives are in danger, even so, in the spirit, when thanksgiving and praise
does not freely flow, we are in spiritual danger. Below are a few things
I've collected over the years from various sources that are helpful for
getting the flow going again. Dear brother or sister in the Lord, what is
contained in these few pages are more precious and helpful to me than many
other hundreds of books on Bible subjects that I have read. If the reader
can make the following words their own, their lives will improve immensely.
Billows of Blessings to you this ... Day,

No comments: