Tuesday, March 04, 2008

American Sell outs

wal-mart-image

 Another "American Company" SELLS Out

Dear  Gentle Readers,

In times like these it's nice to know who you can count on. In my humble opinion WAL Mart has gone over to the dark side. They use to provide USA made products but since the bottom line is profit for the High level corporate people [H. Lee Scott CEO] and stock holders.

Let me tell you about our experience. I purchased an Emerson 1000W Microwave oven (I cook almost entirely with the Microwave) last Friday with less that 6 months of light use the Microwave started to pour forth white smoke filling our small apartment  with Marti Bed Fast and me suffering with COPD. You can imagine how frightening it was the Fire Department arrived but in the mean time. Marti was almost over come and I can't move her to safety in time to prevent serious health damage to her already weakened condition. 

That was the Bad news now for the worse news. Even though the Microwave is still under warranty will Wal Mart stand behind their products? NO! I was given the run around put on hold (I tried to talk to the manager twice) to no avail.  Where is this wonderful product made you may ask? "CHINA"   

So far Gentle Reader, I have received no comment from the Corporate office, nor the Manager even though we are looking at over 100 seniors who could been killed? Justice in America? Fair play? or just profit?

I will keep you informed, pass this blog on if you like as I always (like the Texas Rangers get my man) 

 Denis

Wal Mart "Crime doesn't pay the customer/citizen does" 

No comments: