Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Uncertain times, uncertain way

Walking The Road of Uncertainty...



Who wants to travel down lonely roads,

Or encounter heartaches along the way?

Who wants to be brought to their knees,

Or reach the point of brokeness - and NEED to pray?



Who wants to reflect on past hurts

Or contemplate life's paths they have trod

Who wants to LEARN to walk in Faith,

Completely LEARNING to trust in God?

I do.





Who wants to taste the bitterness,

Or have peace compromised with tears?

Who wants to be part of a continual growth

And constantly have to face their most inner fears?

Who wants temptations to come their way,

And have trials refine them, even at risk of fall?

Who wants to be a broken alabaster jar,

Poured out at the feet of Jesus - SURRENDERING ALL?

I do.



I might walk a road of uncertainty,

When it comes to circumstances that I encounter along the way...

But in learning to walk in faith,

I have Christ' strength everyday!!!

So if you ask Who wants to experience all of this,

I say I do - Because in the road of faith, these things we must meet...

And I want to experience all of Christ teachings,

And pour all of myself out like OFFERING, at JESUS' feet!





Christ, and Christ alone knows my heart -

He knows my desire to earnestly seek his will and obey

He knows the obstacles that I must overcome,

And so He leads me everyday...

No comments: