Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where?

WHERE HAVE YOU PUT ME?


You have taken me out of your homes.
You have taken me away from your children.
You have taken me out of your hearts.
You have taken me out of your schools.
You have taken me out of your games.
You have taken me out of your churches.
You have taken me out of your government.

WHERE HAVE YOU PUT ME?

You do not worship me as you used to.
You do not thank about me as you used to.
You do not pray as a family anymore.
Do you even believe I exist?
Do you not know how much I love you?

WHERE HAVE YOU PUT ME?

Why have you taken me out of your homes?
Why have you taken me out of your schools?
Why have you taken me out of your churches?
Why have you denied your children of me?
You have put me aside for other gods.

WHERE HAVE YOU PUT ME?

You once said "IN GOD WE TRUST"?
WHO DO YOU TRUST NOW?
Your country was founded on Me!
BUT WHERE HAVE YOU PUT ME!

Written Oct. 29, 2003 as given by our one and only God. Written for Him by Barbara J. Williams
God and Jesus said in the Bible that all this would come about. What will it take for you to finally believe that He is sending His son very soon? Do not take God out of your life for with out Him you are nothing. Always know where you have put God. And that should be first and foremost in your heart and in your life.God should never have to ask us "WHERE HAVE YOU PUT ME?"

May God keep you in His loving arms and I pray Jesus walks beside you as you walk the path way God has placed you on today. And I pray the Holy Ghost fill you with the Wisdom and the Knowledge to complete all God has placed on your plate each day.
Barb's Christian Home

No comments: