Sunday, December 02, 2007

Time after time

Through the sands of the hour glass so are the days of our lives

eternity



Gentle Reader,

I'm back!

after being spammed so bad that my website was overrun by those who you wouldn't want to marry your daughter. But it gave me time to enjoy the comedy of American politics. I still say that you need to write your representative and tell them they need to straighten up or come home. I would like to tell you that by book "Which Church" is coming along. But I am still doing research. I was voted in the the British Centre for Science Education and Also Associates in Biblical Archaeology.

But enough about me what have you been doing?

I'm going to write a series on Christians, Christmas and the rest of the world Called "Fact, fiction, and foolocracy.

See more after we eat a wee something.

Love,

Denis

No comments: