Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Devil's Be Attitudes




If the Devil were to write his own beatitudes, they would possibly go something like this:


** Blessed are those Cristians who are TOO TIRED, TOO BUSY, too distracted to spend time with their fellow Christians in Church-they are my best candidates to backslide.Christians

**Blessed are those Christians who WAIT TO BE ASKED and EXPECT TO BE THANKED -I can use them to slow things down.

**Blessed are those Christians who are TOUCHY, with a bit of luck they may STOP GOING TO CHURCH and get others to quit-they are my missionaries.

**Blessed are those Christians who are VERY RELIGIOUS but GET ON EVERYONE'S nerves-they are my most effective stumbling blocks.

**Blessed are those Christians who are TROUBLEMAKERS -they are my best wrecking crew.

**Blessed are those Christians who have NO TIME TO PRAY -they are easy prey for me.

**Blessed are those Christians who are COMPLAINERS -they are my best discouragers.

**Blessed are YOU when you read this and THINK IT IS ABOUT OTHER people and not yourself---I've got you.

No comments: